Penguins vs. Devils Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Pittsburgh Penguins (8-6, on a five-game winning streak) host the New Jersey Devils (7-6-1, losers of three straight). The game on Thursday, November 16 starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Penguins' offense has scored 37 goals over their past 10 games, while allowing 25 goals. A total of 28 power-play opportunities during that time have netted five power-play goals (17.9%). They are 6-4-0 in those games.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is a peek at which squad we pick to bring home the victory in Thursday's action on the ice.
Penguins vs. Devils Predictions for Thursday
Our computer projection model for this game calls for a final tally of Penguins 5, Devils 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Penguins (-150)
- Total Pick: Over 6.5 (computer predicts 6.9 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Penguins (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Penguins vs Devils Additional Info
|Penguins vs Devils Odds/Over/Under|
|Penguins vs Devils Betting Trends & Stats|
|Penguins vs Devils Player Props|
|How to Watch Penguins vs Devils|
Penguins Splits and Trends
- The Penguins have an 8-6 record overall, with a 1-0-1 record in contests that have required overtime.
- Pittsburgh is 1-1-0 (two points) in its two games decided by one goal.
- In the one game this season the Penguins scored only one goal, they lost.
- Pittsburgh finished 1-3-0 in the four games this season when it scored two goals (registering two points).
- The Penguins have scored three or more goals in nine games (7-2-0, 14 points).
- In the lone game when Pittsburgh has recorded a single power-play goal, it won (two points).
- In the 11 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Pittsburgh is 5-6-0 (10 points).
- The Penguins have been outshot by opponents three times, winning each game (six points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Penguins Rank||Penguins AVG||Devils AVG||Devils Rank|
|23rd||17.95%||Power Play %||38.6%||1st|
|10th||84.78%||Penalty Kill %||76.47%||19th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Penguins vs. Devils Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.