Will Radim Zohorna Score a Goal Against the Devils on November 16?
When the Pittsburgh Penguins face off against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday at 7:00 PM ET, will Radim Zohorna light the lamp? Below, we break down the stats and trends you need to know before making any prop bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Radim Zohorna score a goal against the Devils?
Odds to score a goal this game: +470 (Bet $10 to win $47.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Zohorna stats and insights
- In three of 10 games this season, Zohorna has scored -- but just one goal each time.
- This is his first matchup of the season versus the Devils.
- Zohorna has zero points on the power play.
- He takes 1.5 shots per game, and converts 20.0% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Devils defensive stats
- The Devils have given up 54 goals in total (3.9 per game), which ranks 26th in the league in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Devils have not secured a shutout victory. Their skaters are averaging 17.2 hits and 12.3 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Penguins vs. Devils game info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.