Cavaliers vs. Pistons: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Detroit Pistons (2-10) are underdogs (+9.5) as they try to stop a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-6) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs on BSOH and BSDET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 220.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: BSOH and BSDET
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers Betting Records & Stats
- Cleveland's games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 220.5 points six times.
- Cleveland's outings this year have an average total of 222.7, 2.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Cavaliers have a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Cleveland has been favored six times and won three of those games.
- Cleveland has played as a favorite of -400 or more once this season and won that game.
- The implied probability of a win from the Cavaliers, based on the moneyline, is 80%.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Cavaliers vs Pistons Additional Info
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Prediction|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Cavaliers vs Pistons|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 220.5||% of Games Over 220.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Cavaliers Insights & Trends
- Cleveland sports a worse record against the spread when playing at home (1-3-0) than it does in away games (3-4-0).
- The 110.5 points per game the Cavaliers average are only 4.7 fewer points than the Pistons give up (115.2).
- Cleveland is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when scoring more than 115.2 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.