How to Watch the Cavaliers vs. Pistons Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The Detroit Pistons (2-10) aim to end a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (5-6) on November 17, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs on BSOH and BSDET.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Cavaliers and Pistons, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Cavaliers vs Pistons Additional Info
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Prediction|
|Cavaliers vs Pistons Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cavaliers Stats Insights
- This season, the Cavaliers have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% higher than the 46.1% of shots the Pistons' opponents have hit.
- Cleveland has a 3-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
- The Cavaliers are the 15th best rebounding team in the league, the Pistons rank ninth.
- The 110.5 points per game the Cavaliers record are only 4.7 fewer points than the Pistons allow (115.2).
- When Cleveland totals more than 115.2 points, it is 1-3.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cavaliers Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Cavaliers have played worse in home games this season, averaging 106 points per game, compared to 113.1 per game away from home.
- At home, Cleveland is giving up 1.1 fewer points per game (111.5) than when playing on the road (112.6).
- In terms of three-point shooting, the Cavaliers have played worse in home games this year, draining 11.3 threes per game with a 29.8% three-point percentage, compared to 11.7 per game and a 36.1% percentage when playing on the road.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.