Jake Guentzel Game Preview: Penguins vs. Hurricanes - November 18
The Pittsburgh Penguins, Jake Guentzel among them, play the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, at PNC Arena. Considering a bet on Guentzel in the Penguins-Hurricanes game? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jake Guentzel vs. Hurricanes Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -189)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +125)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Guentzel Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Guentzel has averaged 19:35 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +7.
- Guentzel has scored a goal in five of 15 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- In 12 of 15 games this year, Guentzel has recorded a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- Guentzel has an assist in 10 of 15 games this year, with multiple assists on three occasions.
- Guentzel's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 65.4% that he goes over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Guentzel has an implied probability of 44.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
Guentzel Stats vs. the Hurricanes
- On defense, the Hurricanes are giving up 52 total goals (3.2 per game) which ranks 18th in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-1) ranks 18th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Carolina|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.