Rickard Rakell Game Preview: Penguins vs. Hurricanes - November 18
The Pittsburgh Penguins, Rickard Rakell among them, play the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, at PNC Arena. Thinking about a bet on Rakell? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Rickard Rakell vs. Hurricanes Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +225)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rakell Season Stats Insights
- Rakell has averaged 15:43 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -1).
- Rakell has yet to score a goal through 15 games this year.
- In three of 15 games this year, Rakell has registered a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- In three of 15 games this season, Rakell has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Rakell's implied probability to go over his point total is 46.5% based on the odds.
- Rakell has an implied probability of 30.8% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Rakell Stats vs. the Hurricanes
- The Hurricanes have conceded 52 goals in total (3.2 per game), which ranks 18th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's -1 goal differential ranks 18th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Carolina|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.