Best Bets & Odds for the West Virginia vs. Cincinnati Game – Saturday, November 18
Big 12 opponents will do battle when the West Virginia Mountaineers (6-4) battle the Cincinnati Bearcats (3-7) at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, West Virginia. In the column below, we have best bets and tips to help you make informed betting decisions.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on West Virginia vs. Cincinnati? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is West Virginia vs. Cincinnati?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: West Virginia 34, Cincinnati 19
- West Virginia has won 33.3% of the games this season when it was favored on the moneyline (1-2).
- The Mountaineers have played as a moneyline favorite of -210 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Cincinnati has been an underdog in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- The Bearcats have a record of when they're set as an underdog of +170 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Mountaineers have an implied moneyline win probability of 67.7% in this contest.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
West Virginia (-5.5)
- Against the spread, West Virginia is 5-4-0 this year.
- The Mountaineers have always covered the spread this season when favored by 5.5 points or more.
- In Cincinnati's nine games this season, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Bearcats have been underdogs by 5.5 points or more two times this year and have not covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the West Virginia vs. Cincinnati matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (52.5)
- West Virginia and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday's over/under of 52.5 points six times this season.
- This season, six of Cincinnati's games have ended with a score higher than 52.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 52.5 is three points fewer than the combined points per game averages for West Virginia (30.3 points per game) and Cincinnati (25.2 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||52.8||51.8||53.7|
|Implied Total AVG||33||33.5||32.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-2||1-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-2||1-0||2-2|
|Point Total AVG||51.9||52.1||51.5|
|Implied Total AVG||29.9||31.3||27|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-3||0-3||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||0-2||1-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.