Kenny Pickett Week 11 Preview vs. the Browns
Kenny Pickett has a difficult matchup when his Pittsburgh Steelers play the Cleveland Browns in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Browns give up 151.1 passing yards per game, best in the league.
Pickett, who has put up 1,616 passing yards (179.6 per game) this year, has connected on 61.3% of his throws, with six TDs and four picks. Also, Pickett has tallied 37 rushing yards (4.1 per game) on 30 carries, scoring one TD on the ground.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Pickett and the Steelers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pickett vs. the Browns
- Pickett vs the Browns (since 2021): 2 GP / 208.5 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Cleveland has allowed one opposing player to put up 300 or mroe passing yards in an outing this year.
- The Browns have given up one or more passing touchdowns to six opposing quarterbacks this season.
- Three opposing quarterbacks have thrown for at least two TDs in a game against Cleveland in 2023.
- No opposing QB has thrown for at least three touchdowns in an outing against the Browns this season.
- Pickett will face the NFL's best pass defense this week. The Browns allow 151.1 passing yards per contest.
- The Browns have the No. 2 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding nine this season (one per game).
Steelers Player Previews
Kenny Pickett Passing Props vs. the Browns
- Passing Yards: 173.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 0.5 (-175)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Pickett with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pickett Passing Insights
- Pickett has finished above his passing yards prop total in five of nine opportunities this season.
- The Steelers, who are 27th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 55.3% of the time while running 44.7%.
- With 253 attempts for 1,616 passing yards, Pickett is 26th in league action with 6.4 yards per attempt.
- In five of nine games this year, Pickett completed a touchdown pass -- including multiple TD passes once.
- He has seven total touchdowns this season (53.8% of his team's 13 offensive TDs).
- Pickett has attempted 27 passes in the red zone (57.4% of his team's red zone plays).
Kenny Pickett Rushing Props vs the Browns
- Rushing Yards: 9.5 (-111)
Pickett Rushing Insights
- Pickett has hit the over on his rushing yards total once in nine opportunities this season.
- Pickett has a rushing touchdown in one game this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has three red zone rushing carries (15.0% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Pickett's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Packers||11/12/2023||Week 10||14-for-23 / 126 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 16 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Titans||11/2/2023||Week 9||19-for-30 / 160 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||1 ATT / -1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jaguars||10/29/2023||Week 8||10-for-16 / 73 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 10 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Rams||10/22/2023||Week 7||17-for-25 / 230 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||8 ATT / 0 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Ravens||10/8/2023||Week 5||18-for-32 / 224 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||6 ATT / -6 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.