Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Denver Nuggets (9-3) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (6-6) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH and ALT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers vs. Nuggets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 111 - Cavaliers 110
Cavaliers vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Odds/Over/Under|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Cavaliers vs. Nuggets
- Pick ATS: Cavaliers (+ 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Nuggets (-0.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 221.3
- The Nuggets have put together a 5-7-0 ATS record this season compared to the 4-8-0 mark of the Cavaliers.
- When the spread is set as 2.5 or more this season, Denver (5-6) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (45.5%) than Cleveland (2-1) does as the underdog (66.7%).
- Denver and its opponents have eclipsed the point total 25% of the time this season (three out of 12). That's less often than Cleveland and its opponents have (six out of 12).
- The Nuggets have a .750 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (9-3) this season while the Cavaliers have a .400 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (2-3).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Cavaliers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Performance Insights
- With 110.3 points scored per game and 111.2 points conceded, the Cavaliers are 22nd in the league on offense and 11th defensively.
- Cleveland is 15th in the NBA in rebounds per game (44.1) and 21st in rebounds allowed (45.1).
- At 23.8 assists per game, the Cavaliers are 25th in the league.
- In 2023-24, Cleveland is 11th in the league in turnovers committed (13.4 per game) and 12th in turnovers forced (14.4).
- The Cavaliers are 20th in the NBA in 3-pointers made (11.3 per game) and 25th in 3-point percentage (34.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.