Browns Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Cleveland Browns are 11th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +8000.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Browns in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Browns Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Browns' Super Bowl odds (+8000) place them just 11th-best in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are eighth-best.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Browns' Super Bowl odds down from +3500 at the beginning of the season to +8000. Among all teams in the league, that is the 14th-smallest change.
- The Browns have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 7-5-0 this year.
- The Browns have seen six of its 12 games go over the point total.
- The Browns have put together a 4-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- Cleveland has won two of the six games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Browns sport the 21st-ranked offense this year (321.2 yards per game), and they've been even better defensively, ranking best with only 260.5 yards allowed per game.
- The Browns are averaging 21.5 points per game on offense (17th in NFL), and they rank 10th defensively with 20.4 points allowed per game.
Browns Impact Players
- On the ground, Jerome Ford has three TDs and has gained 647 yards (53.9 per game).
- Ford also has 30 receptions for 196 yards and three scores.
- In the passing game, Amari Cooper has scored two times, catching 50 balls for 799 yards (66.6 per game).
- In 10 games, Kareem Hunt has run for 334 yards (33.4 per game) and six scores.
- David Njoku has 53 receptions for 509 yards (42.4 per game) and two TDs in 12 games.
- In 11 games for the Browns, Myles Garrett has registered 13.0 sacks and 12.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
Bet on Browns to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Browns Player Futures
2023-24 Browns NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Bengals||W 24-3||+20000|
|2||September 18||@ Steelers||L 26-22||+10000|
|3||September 24||Titans||W 27-3||+100000|
|4||October 1||Ravens||L 28-3||+600|
|6||October 15||49ers||W 19-17||+300|
|7||October 22||@ Colts||W 39-38||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Seahawks||L 24-20||+10000|
|9||November 5||Cardinals||W 27-0||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Ravens||W 33-31||+600|
|11||November 19||Steelers||W 13-10||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Broncos||L 29-12||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Rams||L 36-19||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Texans||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.