Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Washington Commanders are 28th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +150000.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Commanders in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Commanders Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Commanders are 28th in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), and reside in the same spot according to the computer rankings.
- The Commanders' Super Bowl odds have decreased from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +150000, the third-biggest change among all teams.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Commanders have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Washington Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Washington is 5-6-1 this year.
- This year, seven of the Commanders' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Commanders have been favored on the moneyline four total times this season. They've finished 1-3 in those games.
- Washington has been an underdog in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranks fourth-worst in the NFL (377.7 yards allowed per game), the Commanders have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 14th in the NFL by totaling 343.8 yards per game.
- The Commanders sport the 20th-ranked scoring offense this season (20.5 points per game), and they've been less effective defensively, ranking worst with 29.2 points allowed per game.
Commanders Impact Players
- Sam Howell has thrown for 3,339 yards (278.3 per game), completing 66.5%, with 18 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 12 games.
- Howell also has rushed for 222 yards and three scores.
- On the ground, Brian Robinson Jr. has scored five TDs and accumulated 611 yards (50.9 per game).
- Robinson also has 29 catches for 326 yards and three scores.
- Terry McLaurin has 60 receptions for 694 yards (57.8 per game) and two TDs in 12 games.
- Jahan Dotson has 42 catches for 435 yards (36.3 per game) and four TDs in 12 games.
- Kamren Curl has recorded 93 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and four passes defended in 12 games for the Commanders.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
|Jonathan Allen Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Terry McLaurin Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Sam Howell Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Brian Robinson Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Emmanuel Forbes Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+6600|
|3||September 24||Bills||L 37-3||+3500|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||L 34-31||+400|
|5||October 5||Bears||L 40-20||+75000|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||W 24-16||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||L 14-7||+150000|
|8||October 29||Eagles||L 38-31||+400|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||W 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||L 29-26||+10000|
|11||November 19||Giants||L 31-19||+150000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||L 45-10||+1000|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.